Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @TAB @Oaktree @Ainjoule @Shaz51 @Historylover just exploring a new meditation technique for the future called "Lamda" which is possibly the most advanced meditation form to date, not much info is on it but will stick with Epsilon until I'm ready to progress. Just analysing personal astrological transits with crystals to work with them. There is a new moon in Gemini tonight so will be putting in some new moon wishes after the moon is exact so will make my wishes sometime tomorrow and put them under a pyramid to amplify those intentions. Will make some dreams come true! Here is what you can wish for under a Gemini new moon. The new moon will add extra oomph to your manifestations and the sign of Gemini favors those things below that are listed under that sign 

https://saneforums.org/t5/Our-stories/New-Age-Endeavours/m-p/1512699/highlight/true#M237989

@Oaktree  should do that too being I live across the road from Kings Park..

Making coffee  

Seeing a support worker today for 2 hours. 

Hey @SmilingGecko 

That's awesome that you are trying a new mediation technique, I will have to look that up. 

Here's hoping at least some of your dreams come true, @SmilingGecko.

Hey @Shaz51, thanks for saying hello yesterday morning. I haven't been logged on as much, as I've been busy and my mental health has been relatively good. I hope you're well, too.

I love using the moon for manifesting. Not many people know about it they just do vision boards but the new moon is a seeding phase that is ripe for planting intentions.

That and using the zodiac sign the new moon is in and everything under that rulership in this case Gemini will manifest things at lightning speed.

Using new moon wishing certainly has its benefits @Historylover it really gives your life traction

I hope you are doing well, my dear. Will be seeding my intentions tomorrow after the new moon is exact tonight. Its better to wait a little afterwards like 8 hours or something. Farmers know this too when planting seeds otherwise things wont grow

@PeppyPatti & @TAB and others.

I left the house today and ran 🏃‍♀️ errands. I saw the JP ( long line), I printed & scanned stuff at library.

I picked up groceries. NOW I'm satisfied that it's DONE but I feel like I've run a marathon. Small things take it outta me these days!

Major depressive disorder & PTSD is A LOT.

Give yourself a pat on the back. @Lila3  take it easy 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-22.jpg

 Dear @Lila3 

You do these jobs alone. 

May I ask - only with love and concern 

Not to interfere 

But it's feels you deserve NDIS?? 

Just having major depressive is nightmare 

Thanks so much @TAB much appreciated
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance