Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Glisten , thanks for the tag. Good morning to you too. It is indeed. 

now there's an old catchphrase @Glisten  the 80s called and wants it back .. lolo .. like on Blankety Blanks or something ha ha

Good Morning to you and to @Ainjoule @MDT @Shaz51 @PeppyPatti @Oaktree @Sophia1 @ENKELI @saturnzoon @SmilingGecko @NatureLover @oceangirl @Emelia8 @StuF @StanD @greenpea  and anyone else who is around 

hey good morning @PeppyPatti , @MDT , @Glisten , @Ainjoule , @TAB 😎

@Ainjoule how are you and little princess today ?

also hello to @Appleblossom , @RiverSeal , @Tilz , @Dimity , @Healandlove , @Pem , @D1ng0 , @Adge , @Historylover , @Owlunar2 , @utopia 

10982421_822711641152899_1673705845159534334_o.jpg

Good morning @TAB and @Shaz51 ,

Awesome pic @Shaz51 

My furbaby is doing great. I took her out to do her business this morning, she quickly went and then decided she wanted to come back inside rather than get her paws wet. It's a little wet out there. 

How are you going? 

Hi @Ainjoule  I don't think we have met ?

Yes it it s nice pic of @Shaz51 s and isnt it nice when anumiles do wat is expected of them or exceed it lol.

not up to much again today, been a bit off last couple days. need to get moving soon, am half way to deadline for course am doing and not even looked at the questions ha ha lol 

Hey @TAB 

No, I don't think we have meet previously....I'm relatively new to this space. But lovely to meet you. Sounds like you might have to wing it with the questions.

@TAB , @Ainjoule 

Can't believe it but it is sunny 😎 here , wow 

Everyone around is Mowing or cleaning outside expecting the rain to come back anytime 

Hello @Bon_courage 😄

oh okay didnt realise you are a guide @Ainjoule  you too.

yes, wing it, so long as pass. not feeling 'engaged' this fortnight, have F2F a day a fortnight, still in shock from doing 4 or so hours on Teams last time lol

anyway, back in the car on tues, was online last time, but normally F2F in adelaide.

Blankety Blanks @TAB is Graham Kennedy still around do you know?

he's long gone @SmilingGecko  he usde to smoke 3 pkts cigs/day lol read gross story after his death how he used to get his lungs massaged everyday so he could keep chucking them down ha ha

died 2005 thx google

cant believe john laws still alive, must have good doctors. all the others from 60s., 70s long gone think, well except for a few of the women

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance