Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh Goodo @SmilingGecko  lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's mornings aren't too chilly today ❄️ I'm sitting here with a nice warm cuppa 😊💚

G'day @Former-Member
Have a good day. Have got my coffee and sitting at barbers waiting for a haircut.
Trimmed Hams.
Haha
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hahaha, Trimmed Hams. 

Love it, enjoy! 

About to get myself one @Former-Member Hi @MDT @StuF @SmilingGecko @Clawde @Emelia8 @oceangirl @RedHorse @Meggles @Historylover @Appleblossom @greenpea and Anyone Else around Hi 🙋‍♂️

Shaved ham ? @MDT lol @Former-Member  hi if you're around 😅

Hello @Former-Member I hope you have a good day.  Just reading the mornings newspaper here and am about to make a cup of herbal tea  Enjoy!

Good morning @TAB! Planning on getting some sunshine today.  Nothing else on.  Hope your day pans out ok!

Former-Member
Not applicable

@SmilingGecko yum, I love a herbal! Sounds like a lovely slow morning for you, the way it should be 😊

just got me getting coffee and starting to tidy a bit @SmilingGecko  Hi .. sun sounds good. Rain has finally stopped here , just over cast

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance