Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

It was much funnier when he got into the beanbag balls @Snowie As you would know those little suckers still to everything so he looked like a snowcone lol

A bit easier to pick up the bigger ones but there are little teeth marks in many of them so he certainly must have been having some fun Smiley Surprised

hail , wow @Zoe7 Heart

when we visited mount wellington it hailed , boy it was cold and no jumpers

thank you @Snowie , going to try again xxxx

I had to giggle at Toby and the balls @Zoe7 he sounds like hes had a heap of fun today! not so fun to clean up though the cheeky bugger

Mount Wellington is covered with snow today @Shaz51 ❄☃

Sound asleep on the doona now @outlander and I must say I think he wore himself out with his earlier escapades lol

lol hes a funny character @Zoe7 im sure he is quite pleased with his mess making efforts too!

I am sure he is pleased with his efforts too @outlander lol

lol @Zoe7 you will probably be finding those balls for months to come now. 😐😬🤦‍♂️

I expect so too @outlander Smiley Tongue

was Cat covered in them too? I know those balls will stick to fur coats-esp cats @Zoe7 hopefully she avoided them though...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance