Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Walking for Wellness

@TAB 

My cat loves herself some gravy too

beatclub #music #live #kingbiscuitboy Richard Alfred Newell (March 9, 1944 - January 5, 2003), better known by his stage name, King Biscuit Boy, was a Canadian blues musician. He was the first Canadian blues artist to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US. Newell played guitar and sang, but he

Thank you ❤️ @Dimity 

Yes we are officially retired now 😁

@tyme , @Jynx 

Congratulations @Shaz51 I hope your retirement is long and happy. A whole new chapter for you and mr shaz. 

First to get over this flu @Dimity 😁

Well I have to get fit and lose weight before an op in maybe 2 months. I'd slacked off after a setback in May and went backwards. 

Lots of reasons to do it. Op, heart, prediabetic. 

Lots of reasons it's been hard including MH and pain from a couple of conditions. 

Had "the talk" yesterday.

I think I can get back to walking every day. Committing to the exercises won't be as easy. And then there's the diet. But I'll give it a go. I'll have to ease into it as I'm feeling a bit miserable with a cold.

Best wishes on your own efforts @Shaz51 @Oaktree @TAB @SmilingGecko @tyme and all following.

Hope you feel better soon my @Dimity 🥰

And I will be walking with you xx

same re heart /poss pre -diabetic (eating shit tons of pepper saving me)

@Dimity  am trying new GP want weight loss meds

tried basic ones half heartedly b4

need real stuff need to get back to base line from 5 years ago ..

Thanks @Shaz51 it will be nice to have your company. We can walk together. 

Hope you can get the weight loss meds you need @TAB. There's been shortages of some. I'll be following some dietary guidelines and portion control advice I was given a while back, no meds.