Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Clawde loves @Emelia8 ❤️ Travel safe my love ❤️

Safe travels to see your dad @Emelia8  I think it's a good idea to see him now.  Pls take care and chat to you when you're back on here. xxoo

@BlueBay  how are you doing this morning? 

Hope you are coping OK...

Hi @NatureLover 

I'm struggling, i think last night i read stuff about trauma and it triggererd me.  Not anyone's fault just me.  I have so much stuff going on at the moment. It's really getting to me now mentally.

thanks for your concern and support last night and even checking in on me this morning. that's so nice of you.

I feel liek a failure, a real terrible person who can't do anything right. Didn't sleep well last night, my head was doing too much thinking which wasn't helping with my diverticulitis pain. 

thanks again @NatureLover  xx

Good morning @BlueBay @Emelia8 @NatureLover 

Hoping today goes ok for you all

Lots of love and hugs 💟💟💟

Thanks for your reply, @BlueBay . I can understand you were triggered last night...I'm sorry to hear though. Your brain whirling with thoughts plus pain sounds really hard. 

From my childhood trauma and abuse, I also learnt that I was a failure at everything I did. I am so very sorry that you have that too. It's the worst. I wish I could encourage you that it's possible to move on from that...at least, I've had quite a bit of healing from that through years of therapy, and it only raises its nasty head occasionally when I'm upset now. I don't know if that helps at all...I am certainly wishing for some healing for you from your great emotional pain and damage from your parents. Sending 💙 to you and hoping for strength and hope for you @BlueBay .

Thank you, dear @Snowie ...I see you spreading your love and hugs around the forums to everyone...you are awesome 💙

20210405-185928_1-01.jpeg

Hi @Emelia8  - thanks for tagging me. It's ok to pull back a bit, I think it can be a good sign we're coming to terms with things - finding peace with it all. I'm so glad you are finally getting to see your dad and wish you both a positive time together,  he must miss you all, especially since ya mum died. Gosh life is hard at times. You try create some precious moments while away, with your dad, but also for you. Well Done! Safe travels 🌄 

💙💚💛🧡💕

These are flowers I bought myself from Aldi, aren't they lovely 💐

Good Morning beautiful @Emelia8 

I really hope your visit with your Dad goes well. Fingers crossed the drive isn't too bad.

Take care of yourself & I'll be thinking of you.

Love and hugs,

WIP  💞🦋💞

Have a safe trip my friend and make wonderful memories with your dad. I will be thinking of you and your dad and will wait for your update post about how it all went. 
sending you love, light and lots of hugs. 
❤️🧡💜💙💛❤️ @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance