Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

I'm here already, siting in the car in tears not wanting to go in. Thank you for your love @Emelia8 🌹

Thinking of you @Anastasia 💕

Good morning @Clawde 🌹

Hi @NatureLover ... hope to c u at OCD session tonight. 🌻🌷

Short and sweet ... gotta run now ... off to the first of hubbys two morning appointments.

Em

I came home from work @Emelia8 feel dreadful all round, I could sleep for a year 😞

Happy to chat if you get  chance?

Hope all is going ok for hubby and you today (fingers crossed)

@Anastasia Squishy hug 🤗 

Thank you sweet @Bow , just what I need,  squishy hugs back x

Thinking of you @Anastasia @Emelia8 

💕💕💕

Thank you beautiful @Snowie x

Thinking of you too x

@Emelia8 💕

Thank you everyone.  I know I havent been around much the past couple of weeks.  Just find I'm dealing with a lot and feeling like self isolating as a result.  Not healthy I know, but thats just the way it is.  Besides I dont think any of you need me whining on and on about the same old things, while you are each trying to cope with so much also.

Holly remains unwell and I hate leaving her behind, but she will be in good hands in my absence.  I just cannot keep putting off this visit to see Dad, he may not be around for much longer.

Anyway ... apologies for not being as supportive of any of you as I would like.  And I also wanted to let you know that today I am about to leave for the long drive to visit my Dad.  I will be away now until next Tuesday night, and will have limited access to the internet during that time.  However I will be thinking of all of you and wishing you all the very best.  I will catch up on all your news when I return.  Meanwhile I will try to keep up with your individual threads, so you may notice me in the background from time to time.  I likely just wont be posting much for a while.  Ha ha ... "so whats changed" I hear you ask.  Stay well everyone.

@Anastasia @Snowie @outlander @Eve7 @Bow @WIP @Peri @Appleblossom @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Clawde @greenpea @Former-Member @BlueBay @NatureLover @Bellarose75 @Lee82 and others following.

Emelia 💞

See the source image

See the source image

Thanks for letting us know, @Emelia8  as I had lost track of when you were leaving to see your Dad. I will be thinking of you and hoping the long trip goes well and you have strength and all you need. Sending much 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance