Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Im still up but im not to sure how much longer for though @BryanaCamp 

@Sans911 this stupid phone doesnt recognise the emoji so all i see is the box with a cross  through it. My computer  will show it though so i can look tomorrow. 

Hmm Mr A has been picking rather strange times to get comfy  on you. Lol they couldnt live without you they just have a funny way of showing it! 

He seems to be extra cuddly lately doesnt he..? 

Hmm weird in a good way not to sure on that one lol. No ive always been a hot person. Im a little opposite i am usually cold when i have temps except when the hot flushes come around. I dont actually have a temp its been low 35s for the past 2 days i just have a heap of pain basically my whole head and neck that doesnt really respond  to pain meds like a migraine but not a migraine. Think i might have a chat to the pharmacist tomorrow and see if i can get something stronger that doesnt interact with the new meds. 

Its abit frustrating  atm cause the pain  is making it hard to do things but i dont want to let anyone else down. Hopefully it settles soon. 

He's back in his bed now, after I finished drinking the Milo. Jasper is making sucking noises in his sleep. Jasper was also noisy and attention seeking today.

Yuck for the pain you are having. I hope it eventually settles.

@outlander 💜 💜

Theyre so cute @Sans911  i wish i could reach  my hand through  the screens sometimes  to give them a pat. 

Thanks sis 💜💜

@Faith-and-Hope 💕💕

Hi @outlander  @Sans911  .... have just realised how late it is here, and need to get someone to bed ..... so goodnight to both of you.  I hope you sleep well.

💕💤

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope - I hope you get some rest. 💕 💕

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope  sleep  well

@Sans911  will you be ok if i head to bed too? 

Of course lil Sis @outlander. I'll not be far behind you hopefully. It's late for me here. I hope you get some rest /sleep. Goodnight my angel

Goodnight @Sans911  hoping you get to sleep soon  too 

Goodnight  to everybody here too

@Sans911  💜💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance