Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Im still up but im not to sure how much longer for though @BryanaCamp 

@Sans911 this stupid phone doesnt recognise the emoji so all i see is the box with a cross  through it. My computer  will show it though so i can look tomorrow. 

Hmm Mr A has been picking rather strange times to get comfy  on you. Lol they couldnt live without you they just have a funny way of showing it! 

He seems to be extra cuddly lately doesnt he..? 

Hmm weird in a good way not to sure on that one lol. No ive always been a hot person. Im a little opposite i am usually cold when i have temps except when the hot flushes come around. I dont actually have a temp its been low 35s for the past 2 days i just have a heap of pain basically my whole head and neck that doesnt really respond  to pain meds like a migraine but not a migraine. Think i might have a chat to the pharmacist tomorrow and see if i can get something stronger that doesnt interact with the new meds. 

Its abit frustrating  atm cause the pain  is making it hard to do things but i dont want to let anyone else down. Hopefully it settles soon. 

He's back in his bed now, after I finished drinking the Milo. Jasper is making sucking noises in his sleep. Jasper was also noisy and attention seeking today.

Yuck for the pain you are having. I hope it eventually settles.

@outlander 💜 💜

Theyre so cute @Sans911  i wish i could reach  my hand through  the screens sometimes  to give them a pat. 

Thanks sis 💜💜

@Faith-and-Hope 💕💕

Hi @outlander  @Sans911  .... have just realised how late it is here, and need to get someone to bed ..... so goodnight to both of you.  I hope you sleep well.

💕💤

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope - I hope you get some rest. 💕 💕

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope  sleep  well

@Sans911  will you be ok if i head to bed too? 

Of course lil Sis @outlander. I'll not be far behind you hopefully. It's late for me here. I hope you get some rest /sleep. Goodnight my angel

Goodnight @Sans911  hoping you get to sleep soon  too 

Goodnight  to everybody here too

@Sans911  💜💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜