Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time away from forums

@Snowie sitting with a bit of unease. I also can’t remember if I took my mood stabiliser, I don’t think I did, but not 100% sure I hope you are doing okay 💖

Should I tell my parents to stop looking? I don’t think it’s fair to waste anyone’s time if I’m best suited for a sexless relationships, most guys would want it from me. I can’t allow myself to feel like I’m object again. Not sure where the emotions came from, I feel so emotional all of a sudden, I thought I released the tension in my body, now I’m teary

Hearing you @creative_writer .

Do what you feel is right. We will support you.

I encourage you to focus on the here and now.

@tyme I feel like an object. I can’t seem to focus on the here and now. I’m not even sure what’s up with my emotions, it happened all of a sudden

Hi @creative_writer 

Hoping things are going ok for you today

@Snowie I’m drained. I hope your are doing okay 💖

Can you do some self care @creative_writer or maybe something nice for yourself?

Even if it's just curling up in bed, or having a cuppa.

@Snowie brain is on hyper processing mode. I don’t understand things and maybe I’m jumping too ahead of myself. I’m doing a hydrating face mask right now to give my skin some love

I'm feeling pretty irritated, even relaxing binaural soundtracks are annoying me right now , I'm trying to breathe and ground myself but that isn't helping either

Ohhh a face mask sounds nice @creative_writer 

It's easy to jump ahead of ourselves at times. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance