Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hey there sweetness @Fluttershy1 🌺🙂💜

how did you go with the colour change? I hope you’re loving rose gold 🌺

my apologies for the delay…sometimes the week gets away from me a bit more than it used to 🌺

how are you doing after the events earlier in the week? I hope you’re ok dearest 🫂🌺🦩

@PinkFlamingo @creative_writer @Jynx @tyme @WildFlower1 - just pushing through, things have been hard, but I’m somehow managing, I’m safe 

@Fluttershy1 you are amazing and strong 💖

Hey there @Fluttershy1  xx 🙂

Youre doing great by pushing through bit by bit, hanging in there, and doing your best to manage and making it happen xx

Very proud of you for persisting, and holding space for you and acknowledging all the effort you put in to making things better 💜

@PinkFlamingo @creative_writer - things are hard, it feels like my whole world is falling apart, I’m safe

@Fluttershy1 sorry to hear that. What are you doing tonight?

Aw, sorry to hear that @Fluttershy1 💜

Things have been so incredibly hard lately, so I can really understand why you'd be feeling that way sweetness xx

Do you have any plans this evening to do anything comforting? 

Hope you are okay @Fluttershy1 

Hey @tyme @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer - I got myself admitted to a psych unit for 2 days as things have been extremely hard. It’s like my whole world has been falling apart. I just want to run and hide, I hate feeling this was I was really SI and not coping with the thoughts so I took myself to the hospital and advocated for an admission because I don’t think it was going to be safe for me to be at home with the state I’m currently in. I’m safe 

Well done for advocating for yourself @Fluttershy1 . That little break can really go a long way. It gives respite to yourself, to your family, to you!

Good to see you on the Live Sunday Hangout tonight 🙂 Didn't have time for jokes, but at least you were there.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance