Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Son2@

Morning @Former-Member 💕

hugs my @greenpea HeartHeart

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea hey darling,how's your day? Everything okay?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Hey @Shaz51 @outlander @Molliex @Meowmy @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Eden1919  and everyone hope you are all doing well tonight. Pdoc went well everyone is concerned about my safety.apparently and the pdoc has put son2 back on the heavy duty medication which knocks him out and puts on heaps of weight. I hate it. It is no life being drugged up like that. I am having huge doubts about all of this.

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea hey darling, I think you do amazing job looking after son two. So much love and understanding. I think he will be too much for you. I suffered bad akathisia for years before it was picked up. I just went in extreme agitation for hours and days without break and not able to do anything. It was enormous suffering. But it made me strong. As Mother, it's hard to see your child suffer. But it probably doesn't hurt him in long run.

Gazza75
Senior Contributor

@greenpea  I am sorry it so hard for you and son two. Try and keep in mind that it's only for short term. Also it's important for you and daughter to be safe.

Keep talking to us here if you are struggling and calling help line if need be. I think that is much safer and better for your family than unloading on nurse. Just my opinion..

Keeo cat napping and eating well. We want a happy sweet pea 💜💜♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️

here for you my super @greenpea HeartHeart

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy @Shaz51  Hey Meowmy and Shaz51 thank you for your constant care and love. It is so appreciated I cannot over express it. Love peaxx

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea hey, good morning. Hope you have a nice day, beautiful pea. Don't think about hard stuff too much. Take it easy.

hugs and hugs @greenpea 💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance