Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Pivotal times

Hi @Cinders ,

Just wanted to check-in with you today to see how you are going. Please know we are here for you if you need a chat.

tyme

Hi @tyme I'm travelling ok thank you. I've taken the SANE advice and spoken to my GP who reassured me that things take time and I'm doing all of the right things.

Tomorrow is 6 months alcohol free so I'm going to have lunch with a girlfriend.

I'll try to get some more Vit D as GP suggested but it has literally rained every day here on the SC for the last month.

My GP suggested I go back in a months time if my mood is still low. 

Until then, I'll go gently and be kind to myself ☆

Thanks for your support

Good on your @Cinders .

Thank you so much for the update. I can hear you are really doing your best. The first few months can be a bit of an uphill battle, but good on you for sticking it out! We are so proud of you!

I want to share the following with you as part of this celebration:

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 8.50.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 8.50.35 PM.png

Please come celebrate to acknowledge @Cinders ' achievement @Tilz @PinkFlamingo @D1ng0 @ArraDreaming 

Thank you, that's really lovely.

Well done!

That’s great @Cinders 🙌🏻

Congratulations on 6 months @Cinders!!!

congratulation @Cinders .. That's great.

Thanks @Tilz I am the best version of myself. Happy Easter 🐰 

Hi @Cinders , 

This reminds me of people who have always been in abusive relationships who finally get into a stable, healthy one and feel..... bored. 

I think it's probably a response from your body and your mind! Well done on doing exercise this will be helping you even if currently it doesn't feel like it! Have you considered picking up a new hobby? Unfortunately as adults we need to work and keep the house functioning and clean and raise our families but what are you able to change? I want to suggest something intense like sky diving or rock climbing. 

I agree with others about getting a GP appointment, maybe they'll have some advice. You could also contact AOD services as they're the experts. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance