Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

ohhhhh @outlander  hope you feel better soon my sister xxx

hello and hugs @Snowie , @TAB , @Zoe7 , @Sans911  Heart

school finishes here on the 28th xx

no not yet, i think its thr end of the month the kids finish school. oh actually might be the 5th of july. im dreading it so much now because my mothers taking on her new job but its shift work as well so its about to get much harder for me and trying to juggle everything esp with pop now. i cant put off his appointments but i cant expect them to sit there for hrs while things are getting sorted. he can no longer go on his own, they are to important and he keeps forgetting before he even gets to the car at what theyve said. plus ive got some tests coming up too. great time for the holidays to come around hey 

@Snowie 

Sounds like it will be a hard time for you @outlander 

I am guessing you will have your sisters most of the school holidays too.

It does seem a lot with them and your pop too and your tests to deal with.

Can your older sister look after the younger one at all?

by the looks of it yeah @Snowie im going to have them most of the time.
the older can look after the younger one for short times say like half hr/hr but those 2 argue and get on each others nerves like theres no tomorrow so dont really leave them for to long.

Thats understandable @outlander My kids either get on really well or fight!!

Hopefully the holidays are not too busy for you. You need to make sure you get some self time in there too for yourself Heart

yep same here @Snowie there doesnt seem to be in between.
thanks, im not sure how much time ill get to myself esp since i wont have a car or will be sharing so will make it harder as well.

Had DBT today. It went well. We talked about emotions again which I find very hard to identify in myself at the time when I am having issues. So this week I am going to try and identify what emotions come up for me, when they come up and what I can do to try and stop some emotions becoming too much. Will see how I go with that.

Had my pdoc appt. after that. It went well, he is going to keep my meds the same for now as they seem to be finally helping. Spoke quite a bit about my mother who is proving to be quite difficult and needy lately. Hopefully his suggestions will help.

Exhausted now, it was an early morning start and late home. Relaxing on the couch with the dog cuddled up next to me HeartI really don't know how people can drive in peak hour traffic everyday! It would do my head in!

Hope whoever is reading this has had some good moments in their day.

sounds like a big day today @Snowie , it sounds like it went well my friend

sending you tender hugs for tonight and hope you have a good nights sleep xxx

how is our little Izzy xxx

Thanks @Shaz51 Izzy is going well, she is such good therapy for me!!

ohhh give Izzzy a double hug from me @Snowie Heart

hope you are ok tonight xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance