Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Thank goodness to hear @Eve7 thank you 🙏

Yes home tomorrow, backntomyour safe haven and own comforts. You have done very well. Did you have a wedding today?

Wedding tomorrow in Qld @Anastasia 

I’ll be doing my makeup in the car.

Gosh @Eve7 you're amazing!!!!!

I hope it's a lovely day for you and all concerned xox

I am home @Anastasia @Snowie  and about to shower, paint on my happy face, get all frocked up and go out for someone’s special day.

I have a friend with me and just have to get through to my psych appointment on Monday.

You've got this beautiful @Eve7 

thinking of you @Snowie 

Good afternoon @Eve7 

I hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself hon. Will be sitting here with you.

@Anastasia lots of love and hugs to you too

💕💟💕

Thank you @Snowie how are you after ECT? are you ok sweetheart?

ECT went ok @Anastasia 

I should have a week off next week and then it starts up again.

I am okish. My mum has been at me again. I really don't know why I let her get to me but I do. Then I question myself and the decisions I have made. All just one big mess.

How are you going today hon?

Oh @Snowie that makes me sad to hear, I am sorry that happens. Enveloping you in hugs and reminding you that you are a wonderful, capable woman who is quite able to make the right decisions for yourself and your family.

A week off will be nice for you.

I'm ok thank you, working from the comfort of my bed today. I ended up having to get antibiotics today as Dr confirmed sinus infection so once they kick in I should start to improve but I may not be able to visit my boy so that makes me sad. See what the next 24 hours brings 🙂

Thanks @Anastasia 

Working from bed sounds like such a nice idea hon. Hoping for your sake that the antibiotics kick in soon and you are on the mend soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance