Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I’m crying 😢

@Razzle  💜💕💜💕💜💕💕

ohhhh @Queenie , sending you all my love my friend

you mean soo much to us xx

No one is judging or laughing @Queenie. We're here for you, listening, caring. It sounds exhausting, crying takes a lot out of a person. 

If you're feeling brave enough then maybe mention to your pdoc next appointment.

I'm pretty new around here but I'm still Sending love 💕🌻

Thanks everyone who replied to me @greenpea @eth @Maggie @Shaz51 @Molliex @Razzle @outlander @Snowie @Eden1919  plus others reading along.

I’ve been fighting the urge to party again. This will be difficult as I’m going to a concert this weekend and will be surrounded by revellers.

I opened up and told my friend that I’m going to the concert with about my dirty little secret delusion and funnily enough he completely understands. He said I needn’t feel ashamed.

@Queenie  well if you think you can just go and enjoy the night out without doing damage to your bank balance then i would say go have fun! but of course it may not be that easy. your friend seems nice and he is right you should not feel ashamed, to be honest i think eveyone has some kind of being famous fantasy but i think if you have mental health issues (psychosis in particular) your brain sometimes takes that and decides to run all the way to candy land with it.  i hope you are managing ok but i am sure it is hard. 

Another reason to cry...

My arthritis is of a type that eventually I’ll be unable to walk. I told my Mrs I’m scared I’ll lose her but she’s adamant she will stick around, even then.

My voices are telling me truly horrible things.

Does anyone know of a crisis online chat service which isn’t lifeline? I find they don’t understand voices.

I have to change my appearance again. I’m being recognised by the government scientists again. They still want to terminate the experiment my having me self terminate.

The above is a brief explanation of what my voices are telling me. I’m frightened. I can’t seem to do anything right.

I don’t want to tag people so they feel obligated to reply. It all started around 3pm this afternoon.

Hi Queenie, 

I am sending you a private email. 

keep in touch 

Moderator RockyPug

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance