Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I like having you around too @Captain24 . Remember a few years ago, I promised that you'd be stuck with me??? It's like chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe lol.

I've seen you from the day you started posting. I've seen the ups. I've seen the downs. I'm here for you.

I can't do the healing for you, but I'll stick by your side. 

I believe in you and know you can do it. As I mentioned, the transition is always harder.

Miss Ruby Rose is vomiting today... I'm sure she's been outside eating yuck stuff. There was a dead bird in the yard...

I certainly remember @tyme. It was 2 years ago and you were the first one to reply. I just get scared that I get to difficult and you would want to give up. I know it’s stupid but that’s how bad my head is right now.

Im still wanting to leave but knowing that I have support and care in here is helping. 

Poor Ruby. Just keep an eye on her as birds carry a lot of disease. I do hope she feels better soon. I do have medication that can help but I’m not at home. 😜 

 One of the nurses said I had to write a nice thing about myself each day. This is what I’ve start. I have had help 4 of the words. 

I just want you to see even though I’m really not well, I am trying

image.jpg

Wow! Two years ago @Captain24 !

Incredible. Thanks for sharing the photo. 

Don't forget "LOYAL"! That's the first word that comes to my mind about you. Your loyalty really shines through very strongly.

Yep and I’m still not well @tyme but there is a big difference just sideways. 

Loyal is on my mirror! It’s a nice thing she made me do.

How are the kids

I’m feeling really unsettled in here. The girl in the room next to me is getting a bad vibe. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Are you okay?

One girl was really unwell and got taken away. Another one was verbally aggressive and part of it was aimed at me. The facilitator wasn’t able to reel her in. She got kicked out. At dinner tonight we were chatting to someone and they sound like they are headed in a bad direction. @tyme 

It’s starting to get too much. I’m not sleeping well. I have really slept much since my appointment with my Pdoc. 

I hear that you have people around you who really aren't very well @Captain24 

Remember, you are there for yourself. I hope you find ways to focus solely on what YOU need right now. 

You deserve it my dear. Have you spoken to staff about what's going on for you?

I’m trying to avoid people. @tyme 

I have kinda spoken to them but not a lot. My favourite nurse isn’t back until Tuesday. 

I’ve been highly medicated to try and get me some sleep tonight. 

I feel like I’m starting to get bipolar sick. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Hearing you. 

As hard as it is to say, you're probably in the best place if you feel you are getting bipolar sick. Do you think this med related?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance