Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Sometimes it does suck that it's the only thing getting us up and going hey @Captain24 - but it can also be a good thing to have some routine going. I'm about to log off for the night, so I will bid you adieu! Been nice catching up, I hope your weekend is super chill. Catch you next time 💜🫂

Thanks for talking to me @Jynx. I know I haven’t made it easy. I appreciate the time you have given me. 

@Captain24 you're so welcome hun. And don't sweat it, we're so okay 😊💜 Night night!

I have to go to work tomorrow so I managed to wash my work clothes today. I put them on the line and went back to bed. Only to discover that all it’s done all day is rain. 

Oh dear @Captain24 sounds like you might have to dry them inside. Hopefully they are dried in time.

Have you got night shift again?

They haven’t dried. @Snowie. I have to find my old ones. I have 2 day shifts and then two night shifts. 

Well hopefully you can find your old ones @Captain24 

Sounds like 4 full on days coming up for you hon.

Have you got much else on this week or just work?

I found the old ones. @Snowie. Just need an iron. I still don’t have anything for lunches tomorrow though. My house is still a mess. But I guess at least I’m out of bed. 

I only have work. Nothing else. 

Can you call in and get something on the way to work for lunch @Captain24?

Out of bed is a big thing hon, which you should be proud of. The house can wait.

I managed to throw something together for lunch @Snowie. There is nothing open when I’m on my way to work. My house is still a mess. 
I haven’t managed anything. I can’t manage anything 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance