Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: I can’t cope

Is there someone you can phone to debrief? Are there processes in place at your workplace for when things like this happen @Captain24 ? I can imagine how distressing this is.

BREATHE....

Give Pix and Jett a hug. They know what's happening.

I don’t know @tyme. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I was really calm when it all went down. 

I feel sick. 

Jett is sound asleep next to me and Pix is on my lap. 

Can you help me? Please? I’ll try anything? 

Sorry I shouldn’t have asked that. @tyme 

hey @Captain24 i hear you had a rough day today, that incident sounded pretty scary - makes total sense if you're processing it now and feeling quite overwhelmed. do you feel comfy reaching out to Lifeline or SCBS? talking to them can help you process those mixed emotions safely, we're sitting with you 💗

Sorry I have let you both down @tyme @rav3n

@Captain24 what makes you think you've let us down?

we all have our good and bad days, our highs and lows - reaching out for support is the complete opposite of letting us down!

I feel like I’ve let everyone down @rav3n. I thought I had the stress under control 

i've had moments where i thought i finally had my anxiety and depression under control too & then BAM! Surprise! I don't have it under control and I'm freaking out! 

some situations are a bit easier to manage than others @Captain24 and today's situation was something new and overwhelming, its okay to feel a lil out of control! the good part is that you know that somethings up and you reach out. you're not letting us down by being human, you deserve support regardless of how 'in control' you feel.