Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hope you managed some sleep @Captain24  and that perhaps today is a little lighter for you. 

can you do some Lego? We have the rabbit, daughter built it. And my tuxedo cat arrived a couple of days ago!

Hey @Captain24 ,

Just checking in. How are you?

I'm hopping on the PGC shortly on Internal Conflict if you want to join.

Otherwise, speak after.

Hope you are okay.

Hey @Bow. I got a lot of sleep until the vet rang me at 9:30 wanting Jett to have his surgery today instead of next week. 

Im having trouble with too much sleep and have been put on a sleep schedule. I can meet the nighttime schedule but not the morning one. I use to be a morning person. 

Oh how exciting that it’s arrived. I hope you enjoy putting it together. You will have to show me when you’re done. I want to do the Simba one but think it’s best to wait until after my admission that way I don’t have to rush to get it finished. 

Hey @tyme 

Thanks for checking in. I guess you know how I am. 

I hope you are ok? 

Yep. I was sort of back to business as usual after a week, so I guess I'm a little more drained. It's okay though.. better than being sick @Captain24 !

Hugs to you.

Have you been sick? @tyme 

I had COVID @Captain24 . I'm all better now though. It's the second time this year.

Bugger @tyme. Did you get sick? 

I think I head a fever one night. A bit headachy and achy @Captain24 . But nothing too major. However, I realised something was different when each breath felt I was breathing at half my lung capacity. This only lasted 2-3 days though and then I was fine. The last thing to go was the nasal congestion.

I should be a COVID expert now. 

It was okay though. I had HEAPS of rest. But I still made myself get up to do things. I didn't just stay in bed because I know that's not good for my MH.

ANyway, I've gtg. Chat to you tomorrow.

Great to see you! Hugs.

Hi @Captain24 , I'm sorry to read your were distressed on Wednesday night 😢

How are you feeling today? 

What is your work situation - are you able to work? 

Hey @Captain24 

@so did Jett end up having his surgery? How is he? 

are you working at the moment? And when is your admission? 

I like to take my time with Lego builds, a bag or 2 a day, but with the tuxedo cat I just wanna keep going! Can’t wait until it’s finished. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance