Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@MDT You doing great my friend. I didn't know you were in a relationship- I am happy for you. My MH is ok and in a place that I want to start working on me. I am motivated and feeling my self esteem improving. I am going to see my GP soon.

Hi @oceangirl

I don't know if we have `met' - I'm FloatingFeather (one of the peer support workers) and I just wanted to say I really like your post. It's so lovely to read that you are feeling motivated and your self esteem is improving.  

Always nice to read positive posts 🙂

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather

Excellent to hear motivation and self esteem improving OG
@oceangirl

I appreciate your input on here as I'm sure many of us do in fact.

My awesome friend thanks thanks your support as well.

Its always good to hear from you

hey @oceangirl   sorry to hear things are not great for you.  it was only 6 months ago I was in massive  abyss, wondering if my life was ever going to get better. I was on workcover for mental health, I was seeing a psychologist, I was on medication and neither was doing much to improve my day to day functions.  My hygiene was average at best, my organisation was virtually non existent,  I was so easily distracted and in my mind I was heading nowhere fast.   The first thing I did was make a conscious decision that I wanted more in life.  ONLY  you control you and if you're not making good decisions for you who is?   Then I  needed to find a solution that wasn't going to take forever to see results and have support and accountability.  My solution  was Quality mind global.  An awesome program that is virtually an instruction booklet for life and all of the hurdles we face.   It has everything. Discovery, accountability, support, variety and certainty and quick results.    It literally has changed my life forever.   Good luck @oceangirl .  I hope it helps you find happiness in your life.

Looks serene @oceangirl 

Hey @oceangirl Went for a beautiful walk with environmental sustainability friends today.

Good to hear from you.  Sometimes a little sadness sticks around, but good to hear you are going to focus on your self esteem.  Me too.  Hugs

Apple

Hi @TAB 

Not long finished work. It's   in thr NT (Katherine). Hope one day to visit. 

@Appleblossom Glad things are going well for you. I just finished work, it's late. You're awesome. Talk to you soon. 🙂🌸

Gosh you're busy . Glad work is agreeing with you @oceangirl  yes , nice pic. Guess its a Gorge or something 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance