Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Nice to see you @Zoe7
Take care my friend. Not much over here on my end. Did the second interview yesterday. Waiting to hear back on it and also from my weekend interview for the intern role.

Hope work is okay my friend. You are kicking goals.

@Zoe7 Hello, zoey, nice to hear from you. Glad you are doing okay. Hope you get nice, warm rest and sleep. I am okay. Now anxiety free for twelve days. Hope you continue to feel better. Take care.

Feeling down tonight. Vicious circle of weight gains despite my best efforts to thwart it. Doctors appointment tomorrow.  Futility no doubt. 

hugs @Gazza75  HeartHeart

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 was thinking of you last night and wondered how you were going.  Am glad you are okay (wish you were better than okay but okay will do fine :)). Hope you are sleeping warm and cozy in your butterfly chrysalis. Am doing well but still very sad over lost friend will hopefully heal over time. Love greenpeaxxx

Hey @greenpea I do not know what happened with respect to you and your friend but I do know that both of you are very much hurting over it. It is certainly not a lost cause little pea. I do know the other party is very much missing you and I hope that it can be resolved beyween you both soon. Sometimes it takes a leap of faith to reconnect and as scary as that may seem right now I also know the other party very much wants to sort it out. From a personal point of view I feel that you both are missing each other in your life and sometimes we need to put the past behind us in order to move forward. Whatever happened and whatever hurt you felt at the time it is very apparent that you both very much like and miss each other - take that leap of faith to reconnect when you are able to @greenpea because the friendships we form here matter and to lose that longer term hurts just as much, if not more, than what precipitated the hurt. You both mean a lot to me and I hate seeing such close friends hurting so much. It is very much affecting you both in an adverse way which again shows me how much you actually mean to each other - do not let this fester any longer than it needs to little pea - you both obviously care about each other otherwise this would not hurt so much. Here to support you both through this and very much hoping you can find your way back to each other - you both very much need the relationships you have formed on here and we very much need you both in our lives as well. Love you both and feeling the pain around this for both of you Heart

@Gazza75 Good luck with you appointment today - hope you doctor can help you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 @greenpea @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @BlueBay @outlander 

A fleeting hello to you all. Think of you all every day, even though I cant be here much while Im away.

My Mum went into hospital yesterday. Very sick lady. Dad not coping either. Meeting with home care people today.

Sherry

Nice to see you this morning @Former-Member I can imagine it is all very much heart wrenching being in that situation with your parents. It is good that you are there with them and helping them get the help they need. Very much thinking of you Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance