Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good morning @greenpea (my phone wanted to call you 'green tea' then 😆), @outlander, @eth and all.

Hope water tai chi is as feel good for you as usual eth and the day has started well for everyone.

❤ to all 🙂

@CheerBear Gee I have never been called 'green tea' on the forums before .... I like it 🙂 xxx

Good morning @greenpea & everyone.

Adge

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Love greenpeaxxx

awwww hello my super @greenpea Smiley Very Happy, very tired and aching here my friend -- had a blood test last week and seeing the doctor tomorrow and then the endocrinologist next month xxxxx

Dear Shaz51 I will am thinking of you and sending all my best wishes btw if anyone that is super it is you my friend Shaz51 xxxx @Shaz51

awww my @greenpea Heart how are you tonight xxxx

Hi everyone.

Am I okay? You asked me, on another thread @Shaz51

The honest answer, which I usually don't give (because it stresses or upsets people) -

- No I don't feel okay.

I'm juggling some major stressors in relation to work (correspondence with).

If it's a matter of holding & maintaining positive beliefs - then Yes I will Be okay.

I first need to navigate myself past some hurdles.

Adge

@Shaz51 I am doing well thanks. It has cooled down here, not so humid either which is great. There is calm in the house son2 is happy and daughter is reading her book all I can hear are the corellas 🙂 and the whirring of the fan. It is really pleasant 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance