Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Tabaluga's

Good stuff @Meowmy 

Thanks. Got a phone appointment with my psychologist in about half an hour. Might go for a walk after. Hopefully will convince myself it's a good idea! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

beyond me @Glisten  back when I gave it to them think was hardcover. never physically seen it.  dont know what machine is there, but they said I have to use certain copier in certain rm and only i am allowed to do it. think they had 2 copies and someone has stolen one. its not been on shelf in library in a long time lol. 

so they get a contractor to 'make it into a .pdf'  not cheap. i  just thought they would do a better job than me.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its all back on me re uni library. i have to go to my local library and get them to request it as 'we do not deal with individuals'.  @Meowmy @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nah eff th' list  @StuF  had to wait 30mins for script then got lecture on rpts fm old biddy just talking nonsense ( i will learn to just nod and agree with whatever they say in future , white is black, sure .. )

then one time went back not ready, thought go put fuel in car. all pumps blocked . i nearly screamed. still got adrenaline going. some idiot parked on 30 deg angle across land could have used , prob had kid in servo getting them 6 cream buns so they didnt pass out by looks of them . hope they ok CAN lip-read .. all I said was ... Thanks !!! @Glisten 

It Is @Glisten 

And we do need skills 🙂

Also, one can have moments like I had today and realise I probably need to address some things rather than saying, "It's all good" - to myself and everyone else. Had a good chat with the facilitator after 'class' and will go into my appointment with my psychologist this afternoon with more of an agenda than I often do

Things definitely ain't "all bad" but I Do kid myself a bit sometimes

The joys of it all hey @TAB ?

@TAB  The University library said “they do not deal with individuals”? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. i i had the energy would punch something @StuF  lol

Sounds fair @TAB 

@TAB  you are NOT having a good day 🫠