Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Hello Peer Guides 🙂

Wow way to go with your studies and everything you are doing 

and you have childrentoo @Ilovepenguins 

Remembering when I became a childcare provider in my own home and was for the next 30 years 

It is funny now seeing the children I looked after having children of their own 💗

Thanks @Shaz51 😁 @defaultusername These are my 2 goof bags, Dolly is the escape artist kelpie x koolie and Bear is the compulsive stick retriever (they're also excellent vacuums after dinner) 🤣💚

Dolly and BearDolly and Bear

Thank you so much @Shaz51, I really appreciate your encouragement!

Hahahaha yes, I have 3 ranging from a teen, pre-teen and a preschooler! It's a very busy household!

I remember you telling me once that you'd been a childcare provider from your own home 💚 I really love that you've had that opportunity to see kids you've cared for grow and have families of their own 😍 That must be a really humbling achievement 💜 My youngest has been with her daycare since she was 6 months old and will finish up with them before she heads to kindy. They often reflect with me on how much she has grown, which I feel for them is a really special way of connecting with her and celebrating her milestones that they've helped her achieve 💚 

How lovely @Ilovepenguins 😍

🤣😂 a lot of mine stayed for 14 years 

It was funny , one was 13 and asked her mum is she can stay at home instead,  guess what she walked   to my place at 8.30am 

That just shows how much of an amazing care provider you are @Shaz51 😍💕 thanks for sharing that beautiful story with me!

Thank you very much @Shaz51@tyme and @Ilovepenguins!! They are beautiful and the lights of my life, I'm very lucky to have them as they are all rescues (even though it is them that rescued me, as they say 😅) annnd they certainly do keep me busy, haha. I'm very lucky to have a sibling that loves walking them and that helps a lot.

And yes mine are the exact same @Ilovepenguins, can't hide anything from either of them! Their senses of smell will win every time. You poor thing having to worry about her jumping the fence, lil Houdini! Haha, sounds like she keeps you on your toes too. And I just saw the photo of Dolly and Bear, they're gorgeous!! 😍

Hope you are all well this week! 🧡