Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

BAHAHA @tonys It’s good that Esme knows her limitations. It’s the same reason I don’t knit or crochet.

I’ll come back to you late Monday. 
Big hugs Huck

G

@Shaz51 hey Shaz yes my wingless angel I call him. He is my constant companion when I am struggling and he always knows. I refer to him as my emotional support cat only half jokingly.

Cats and dogs are amazingly perceptive.

Do you have fur children?

20240309_000233.jpg

Fur children . . .   I like that @ENKELI ..  cute little thing.  This winter,  perhaps a twin for the other foot,

I had fur children.   @Oaktree   posted a picture of them the other day from the zoo.   Forgot to thank you for them Oaktree..    All this time I thought they ran away to join the circus. 

My nice cute cat just went missing one dark night.   

A day latter ,  Swamp thing,   that would be ,  my dog ,   coughed up a giant fur ball,  which tells   us. . . .

I'm in bed with absolutely nothing useful to contribute,   delaying the inevitable chores outside,

and talking,    Hog Wash  . . .   again.

Hope you all are having  a lovely and  relaxing day.. 

I'm of to see if the chickens are up for a natter.   Least they can hold an intellectual yarn with me.. LoL

Kind thoughts to all..     @Glisten  @Shaz51  @MDT  @Emelia8  @StuF   @SmilingGecko 

@Former-Member  @greenpea  @MDT @TAB  @saturnzoon  and all the others in the sand pit   play nice  now  folks..          tonys..  😊

Where are you in pecking order w chooks @tonys  ? ... at first trough w pre soaked grain and meatmeal or just getting slops .. 

Hello @tonys what are you up to today? Good to see you around! Looks like you've made a good recovery from your hospital stay and are getting out and about.  FYI I've been drinking blue solar water lately and its sooo good for stress and anxiety. 

I used to research adaptogenic herbs for quelling anxiety like a specific herb from India which found its way into executive boardrooms after doctor was promoting it and selling it in the USA many years ago for stress. I read the pharmacological action of the herb. I have a book on it which outlines the ethnobotany of the plant. Have used other adaptogenic herbs in the past.

But this blue solar water is quite amazing. I think its great for us oldies that may have higher cortisol, particularly post menopausal women like me. It just has an incredible relaxation response. I have never had that benefit from pharmacological or herbal preparations over the course of my life and thats saying something.  I know it sounds like a tall order but I'm now totally hooked. I guess theres obviously something to chromotherapy if you try it to see.

I came into it through ho'oponopono which is a shamanic practice. Its also has a myriad of other benefits! 

Where on the Pecking  order you ask @TAB ..  Well,   Beneath the very bottom of course Tab.   Where all 

all my chaotic non sensical managerial skills can best be deployed.   How are you bud. 

I'm definatley one foot out the door.   You know how you put your hand up to do something,  look forward   to it,   and then the day before,    put your head in a bucket of sand and regret being born.

I have a suit that looks like a camel slept in it.  Dogs not telling me what he did with my boots,  forgot my hat in the rain.  looks like a carboard bowl with poodles ears stappled to it..     a n d . . .

I have to do a reading at a wedding tomorrow and then more at a function after that.  Plus guitar.

I don't think Ive ever written any poem that didn't look like a chalk outline crime scene in my life.

I took a deposit so I better take a double dose of something and produce.

Might get back latter tonight.     Might run away forever...     Lol..    OK bye Tab

@ENKELI   @Glisten      @Meowmy  @Shaz51  @Oaktree  @Historylover  @Former-Member 

@SmilingGecko  @greenpea   @MDT  n all  .     Have a fun day...                                                                                         tns..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @tonys 🙂🌺

Chickens are great conversationalists; I had chickens for a while and found them much more intellectual than initially thought ☺️🌺

the bonus was the beautiful eggs 🙂

how are you doing? I hope things are travelling well in your neck of the woods ☺️

I am ok - physical health drags like wearing chains but emotionally those particular chains don’t reach that far 💜🙂

Have a lovely weekend, and as always it’s excellent to read your posts 🌺☺️🦩

Probly by now you read my letter to tab..  @SmilingGecko    I'm feverishly cranking my pencil sharpener handle

trails of anxiety sweat tracking down my face and trying to make silk purses from sows ears.

I need this pair of newly weds to go on a nice honeymoon and maybe generate some more business 

for ol tonys... not seek trauma counselling...     I've torn up half a dozen false starts.  Even the bin coffed them back up . . . 

Anyway nuff of me ..  So I'm putting a note on the fridge about that water and late tonight I shall read up on it..     Girls are all out today,   which means I over paid  them yesterday. .  kidding..  So I have to motivate myself.   Yes I'm healing great after my ordeal,  thanks  S G..   I can see you have that 

alchemy look in your eyes.   Tape your windows neighbours.     Yes mate.  On your advice,  I'm now a 

cupping man..  Sounds almost like an elite sport..          Not tonight darling...   I'll be  cupping in the green room in the clubhouse,  members only.

Tween you and me . . .  and don't tell anyone...   I think the girls see you as competition..   All your 

stuff is keeping me alive n healthy..    and they just wanna   inherit,  spend up,  and party .   . . !

I'm  kidding . . .     no I'm not.      Hey  I really better get to work,    @ENKELI  @Historylover  @Oaktree    @Glisten   @TAB   @Shaz51 ...             tonys  Over n Out . . .   

🐓😊🐓..     Hugs for you @Former-Member ..                 tns

Former-Member
Not applicable

🤗🌺 @tonys 

thanks and back to you ☺️