Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Oaktree haha already ahead of the curve ain't ya? I like your version a lot! Has kind of a cool vibe to it. Like it's not just 'time for a scheduled break' it's 'TOP OF THE HOUR!' Feels more jaunty and motivational to me - so I'm totally stealing this! Now... the biggest trick of all... remembering to implement it! 😅

@Oaktree I did a similar thing. Called it the Hour of Power lol G

@Glisten you my dear friend have a deal. I'll even bring coffee/tea/hot chocolate 🥰

I finished my diamond painting. I'm calling it Glisten 🫂 🤗 💐

20240813_192520.jpg

@ENKELI Nwww 🥰 No one has ever named their art after me.

So sweet and touching. Thank you my friend 😊

Your diamond art is very 🙌🏼  

If you ever want some minimalist Hygge,  I’m in 👍🏼

Chairs tomorrow 🪚:hammer:🗜

G

@Glisten I love the idea of hygge and you definitely qualify - your soul is beautiful, as is the rest of you I have no doubt. 

Have you thought any more about what you're doing regarding relocating? I kind of like the idea of the A-frame but it's a romantic view I hold that is probably not at all like reality.

A long time ago a friend of mine took me to her family's cabin in Chidlow. It was an A frame in the middle of trees and nothing else. Power was from a generator, water was from a large tank and in the living room there was a huge open fireplace. 30 years on and I still remember it. I'd love a place like that to retreat to, a place to listen to music, do arts and crafts and take walks in the wilderness.

Please keep posting pics of your handiwork, I look forward to your projects x

That’s a great @ENKELI 

How is everyone doing this morning?

@Ainjoule @Oaktree @ENKELI @Glisten @Jynx good morning  everyone. Enjoy a good day

Hey @Meowmy 

Good morning. I hope you have an awesome day too.

@Ainjoule how are you today? I love your name, are you able to share the meaning behind it?

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  hope your tooth issue gets sorted soon and you will be painfree. Had quite a productive day. Just having a lie down. Have a dinner outing later. Take care