Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

Yep @Jynx 😁

But even a skip bin sounds crazy but done up looks small but livable 

Oh I totally do @Glisten I have some lil vit-D gummies! The trick is to remember to have one each day hahaha. 

Analysis paralysis, or brain-fog-stuckness? I know both states very well! For the former, I've gotten myself a lil coin with YES/NO on it, kinda helps! For the latter, sleep helps for sure! And sometimes I just need something to like...break me out of it ya know? So talking to friends or family can help! You crashing out into sleepy land soon hun?

Love that @Shaz51! I mean, we don't need THAT much space hey - so long as there's plenty of community space around us. My partner had this cool idea of buying up like 4-5 houses on a single block, ones that all share back yards - then knocking all the fences down to create like a lil community space/almost like a commune (but without any culty-vibes lol). Big believers in the notion of 'it takes a village to raise a child'. Of course, neither of us are anywhere near having the means to purchase property, but we can dream, right?

I take a vit D daily @Glisten , @Jynx 

Sounds like a great idea @Jynx , I like to buy places too but never be able too 

Yes we can still dream 

@Jynx “Analysis paralysis or brain-fog-stuckness”.

Vitamins and medication it’s all in the timing.

I’m still dealing with my lack of permanent housing - that Maslow dude.

And I have been sitting on my response to my lawyer, then my friends who offered me an A-frame to live in for 12 months, weirded me out. I don’t think they really want me there.

They displayed a nasty attitude last week.

G

@Jynx 👋🏼 I’ll live in your non-culty community. Can I still build furniture?

G

Paul McCartney bought the rights to Ruppert the bear back awhile and made a song with frogs ( my favourite) we are all in this together. Will try to attach link. Okay I tried can't work out how to attach link. If you google Paul McCartney Ruppert frog song, I'm sure it will pop up. Or add "we are all in this together" which I think is title of song... Hope someone is a frog or Ruppert fan. Lol or Paul Mc Cartney. Loving and sharing the 💕@Jynx @Shaz51 @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten @

@Shaz51 isn’t it amazing how much a simple thing like sunlight in Australia can affect us.

We are either suffering from melanoma or deficient in vitamin D. 

G

To mark the 100th birthday of Rupert The Bear, the animated music video for "We All Stand Together" has been remastered and upgraded to HD. The song was the focal point of Rupert and The Frog Song - a short animated film that Paul began work on in 1981 with animator Geoff Dunbar. Written and ...

@Glisten oof yeah, lack of stable housing is like a constant undercurrent of anxiety for you I'd imagine! That's really tough hun, and very sorry you're also copping some not-so-fun treatment from your friends. Like I imagine it's like, yeah they have every right to not want you living there but if they could be clear in that communication... would be much easier than playing a guessing game of 'how much do you actually resent me for being here'! Yikes. Sending some big strengthy vibes and praying the universe will let you catch a break soon!  

Yes please join! I love the idea of having our very own furniture crafter!! What kind of furniture do you like to make? 

And @Shaz51 could come be the mama-bear for us all hehe 💜

@Just Is this the one you're referring to? Link here for all interested 😉 I just had a lil watch, it's very cute!! 🐸