Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glisten good luck with getting a bed my friend, with the amount of profit Hardly Normal makes they can afford a decent bed for you.

Stalking, ha ha, you'd run away!!

I have dry socket...of course! Antibiotics and pain relief. So even though I am going to get coffee I won't be able to drink it for several hours!!

Get as many saunas in as you can 🥰

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  hope your tooth get better soon. How was your day ? Mostly rested here ha 

@ENKELI I’m not that shallow.

1 of my 3 goals is to form deep, respectful reciprocal friendships.

So good that the dentist saw you quickly and treat your dry socket asap 👍🏼

I hope you recover quickly and you can self-care with Yahava coffee and chocolate. There is a Yahava coffee van at Whitfords Beach car park 6am 👏🏼

I still haven’t responded to my lawyer with instructions. I’ll get do it soonish.

Need another charger cord.

G

@rav3n YAY 🥳 You’re the only person on here who has mentioned ☂️ Academy.

If I have to choose one character, then it has to be Four 4.

He is completely flawed, every bad decision that has ever been made and completely reactive. Blind to his own potential.

@rav3n who is your favourite character and why?

I like your name. Because I like Ravens 🐦 

G

@Meowmy that’s the best way.

It’s really good to be in touch with your body and give it the rest it deserves.

Damn it I forgot my vitamins.

Thank you for reminding me. Hugs G

@Glisten Four is just a great character, definitely in my top 3. My favourite would have to be Klaus - I find his character hilarious but also he's so misunderstood. I reckon he's one of the more powerful characters but he doesn't know his full potentials - also he's relationship with Ben was so sweet.

Thanks G! I like ravens and crows too, they're such intelligent creatures! 😊

@Glisten hey G, had some hot tea. Ha

@Meowmy what sort of hot tea?

Was it honey and ginger 🫚?

Lemongrass? Lemon 🍋 honey 🍯 ginger 🫚?

Mint?

🙂G

@Glisten hey G, only poor old English breakfast re hot tea ha ha. Just watched some videos on Olympics 

@Meowmy I haven’t looked at Australia’s medal tally for a week. How are we doing?