Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

Mulberries, yummmmm @PatchouliRose Smiley Very Happy

Hello @CheerBear, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Maggie

IMG_20180519_183133.jpgIMG_20180531_102011.jpgIMG_20180519_183443.jpgIMG_20180519_183453.jpgSome pictures from my yard.  🙂

morning @PatchouliRose, @CheerBear, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @Belimgp7329.jpg

@Shaz51 Sorry for the late reply, been super busy.  🙂  Which is a good thing.  Nice picture and good evening (here) to you!  🙂  

So I think that I"m going to start lifting weights again.  I finally got mine back today or no it was yesterday and yeah I'm going to start lifting!  🙂  Go me!  🙂

Also I went shopping for the first time that wasn't a thrift store in ages!  🙂  It was so fun discussing fashion with the woman who worked there.  🙂  I haven't done that for a very very very long time.  🙂  Well except for with an Aunt after Christmas, which was also at a thrift-store.  

Also, I'm going to be going to college in the fall if all goes well.  🙂  Finers crossed all will!  🙂  I'm going to take choir, theatre (maybe) and some other classes of the arts.  I'm so excited!  🙂 🙂 🙂 

I live right near where the trains go by in our area.  In fact we used to have a regular train station.  @Shaz51 Really like trains.  Great picture.  🙂 🙂 🙂 Again.  🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@PatchouliRose

4 u!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  Woman Happy

what are you studying @PatchouliRose Smiley Happy

Hello @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @PatchouliRose

I used to have a big garden with masses of daffodils. Now I have a 2 pots, but come August I will still have daffodils

Related image

I thought we could have some cheery bulbs up early in our garden here Heart

They're so beautiful @frog! Love daffodils Heart

Around this time of the year I think how much I would really like to plant some bulbs but I never do. When I see them flowering I kind of kick myself a little that I hadn't and tell myself that I really will do it next year (but I don't!). 

I'd love a few pots or containers with different bursts of bulby goodness in them. Something like this would be awesome!

images (1).jpeg

Can't wait to see them start appearing 🙂

Just gorgeous @frog @CheerBear ....,

Here is a special iris I have ....30CD2B4D-46DB-46B0-9673-8FEB7BFA6F4A.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance