Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

If i did my research, could eat out every friday using local

• rsl
  • bowls club
  • golf club/pub
  • pub(read they deliver(?)) forgot that
  • and bowls club in town 40ks away w real fresh fish
  • well and chicken kiev place, think the menu changes tho lol 

could even get 2 meals everytime,  and make it last a week like father did in his 90s lol . then just have cereal for bkfst, a liteneasy for lunch  and half a pub meal every night lol

@Meowmy  nearly finished last soup here, was pretty good. trick this time was cooking silverside in it and also used beef bones as well as lamb shanks

@Bill16 Now I have to Google ms80 lol

If I lived in the SW I’d take you up on that offer.

I love learning how to use new tools and machines 🥳

@TAB hey tabby, it's good that your mate got back in contact. Would be good to meet a few acquitances to break up the days. Your meal places sound good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

not sure what I said now @Meowmy  ?talking to old friend who is older than me again. talking to guy met through work 17 years ago a bit more recently. guy who crashed ute after driving here last year still not heard from 

@Jacques  ‼️ 700km on $45 of fuel ‼️🤩

TAB
Senior Contributor

$114 ish on ULP91 for commo w 60 liters thats 800ks on hwy @Jacques @Bill16 probs $120 for 96

I think we would be a formidable team @Glisten 

yes @Glisten that is what the trip meter reads, gets 7.1l per 100km it is such a light little car. 

oh wow @TAB i didn't think commodores would get such good range, they are usually thirsty

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats do dead empty plus on hwy and on speed limit @Jacques  lol  if you put your foot down can change that to 600ks easy lol, also it uses more fuel around town than on hwy hwy 110ks =1900 rpm , idle is 1000. motor is barely working

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance