Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 feels nothing to do now. Feels either too stressed or too bored lol

Guess nothing to compliance about. Lots of people much worse off. Think will get coffee and coconut drink. Take care, cool friends

TAB
Senior Contributor

watch tv or read something ? @Meowmy  drs will be okay, just admin thing, am after some paperwork. maybe go for another walk ? I was thinking other day if did my walk twice more during day would make a difference. Might go rake up lawn cuttings on back lawn it was over a foot long in some parts, I found old bag of fertiliser and put it on side that was struggling then it overtook other side. Most stuff put on there had zero effect and  was dear, wish could find empty bad lol

@TAB hey tabby,  you sound good. Just soak dishes in hot water and cleaned up a bit. Had nice coconut juice. May read a bit more. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

coconut juice not good for excess energy ? @Meowmy  just watching tv still

@TAB yeah, Tabby, guess can only drink coconut juice as a treat lol. Just had shower, washed hair and clean up. Had a few cherries. Tastes real good. Cheap here ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah no cherries here , got to go, going to be late for appt @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby, hope appt went okay. Not doing much. Eating a few cherries and reading The trees outside my flat waving, so guess there is some movement ha. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah all ok, just scanning docs for centrelink now @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby,  glad Dr went alright. Thinking of taking up jogging. It will be something to do with my time. Probably good to have a hobby. Don't know if I can persist lol. Have a good evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

Still early here yeah I don't see things thru eg jogging @Meowmy need to tho
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance