Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Hi @Meowmy  its leaking, prob 500litres a day, landlord in picture, got plumber coming saturday they will write letter for water company if cant find the leak, so all sorted, and all out of my hands lol 

How's it going @TAB  got takeaway ,went to beach and watched lightning show,was good ay

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Bill16  storms at beach always different somehow think might skip bottlo and get some food instead

Re: Tabalugasy

Yeah got a big Mac and a couple of tins @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah had one big mac in last 5 years think @Bill16  would eat it if in front of me, just all so hard and busy at maccas too much going on too many people too many choices, I've walked out before

Yeah @TAB  I go drive thru,I wouldn't go inside Fu😃CK that

TAB
Senior Contributor

was half cut went into one in rockingham at night few years ago, self order machine,  people everywhere, bright lights, walked out lol went to servo ha @Bill16 

Yep I don't blame ya @TAB  good old rocky

TAB
Senior Contributor

har the swinging pig @Bill16  lol got thrown out of sort of exs place after she went nuts, told her it was business only paying you to stay there, things ok for a bit then you cant do this or that plus want this, just like packed bags and walked out in rain lol went to motel at rockingham lol

anyway going to shops

@TAB hey tabby, good that you found out water leak. Well done. Still at work.one more hour to go. Going okay here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance