Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB My son in law came 6 in his section at the Joondalup Street Rally.

In his work vehicle with the roof racks still on 😆

Yeah he goes ok.👌🏼 and my daughter is no slouch. Can do anything she applies herself to.

They looked very cute in their racing overalls 😊

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

..guess cops were 7th @Glisten  ..lol re Joond Rally haha 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends  take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy hope your day goes okay

G'day @Bill16 @StuF been up a few hours already here. Really tired now, going back to bed. its 3 deg ,says feels like minus 3 ok outside lol

@Glisten hey G, very cute re your daughter and husband. Wish you a good day

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a but more sleep. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy 

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @Bill16 @Oaktree 

Been up early listening to Rife. Doing my ayurvedic oil pulling then about to hop on my Zen Chi machine. Feeling less tired today. Had a deep sleep last night. Zen Chi at night as well seems to really boost deep sleep. So I do it twice a day morning and night now. The equivalent of 3 hours walking. 

@SmilingGecko good morning SG, very good re sleep. Wish you a good day. At work already. Take care

I never took medication, @SmilingGecko. I went to my GP with a constant need to urinate, purpuric lesions on buccal and lingual surfaces, feeling that my 'battery' was quickly depleting if I was away from food for too long but regaining it as soon as I had a cup of tea and a biscuit (sweet), and I had blurred vision. He found nothing untoward. He didn't even listen to me. Didn't even test my blood.

My ex-psy was monitoring what was happening and when I realized from my own research that I had diabetes, he concurred and said that he would look after me—not with medication but by withdrawing me, as much as possible, from the causes— people who caused me distress at every turn, and a lack of exercise as a result of the total exhaustion from the consequences of my long-standing nervous collapse. I self-isolated as far as possible, ate as well as I could and exercised by walking as much as I could endure—little by little. My improvement was slow and took about 3 years for symptoms to disappear. He monitored me constantly.

Perhaps you can see why I had so much trust in that man. His commonsense and diligence surpassed all doctors I had encountered. No GP I had attended was doing his job at that time. He told me to stay away from them. I did and still have little faith in doctors. They have to prove their worth to me these days. I don't assume they are competent. These days too many are just too busy to develop a working relationship with their patients—or to learn from other doctors' experience. He was always against medication except where absolutely necessary and only for as long as necessary—no set and forget. I agree with him totally.

I hope you're doing well, @SmilingGecko

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance