Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I misread your reply @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I wrote it wrong @Bill16
TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha I mis-wrote it @Bill16 lol

@TAB hey Tabby,  I ran out of iced water, just making some. Are you having your surf and turf?  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh dear @Meowmy re iced water. Um need to cook stuf soon or will go off ie real soon I already thawed by now

@TAB hey Tabby,  I read someqhete, eating late causes weogjt gain. Ha. It's ten thirty here already. Lol. Guess good time for nice dinner your place 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah ate late @ meowmy

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool  friends, hope you bith have a good day. Prayers for you both

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay, got some re-organising to do here re appts and packing and stuff, running out of time here lol, well guess depends if they accept medical etc, they gave may a travel plan etc but didnt say who to see or when I have to be there by lol

@TAB hey Tabby,  sounds we both trying to be positive lol. Hope you get details of the job soon. Out walking and coffee. Think will go to library to do some studies to secure job. It's raining here. Take care. @Bill16 hey cool friend Bill. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance