Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

Thank you @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well busy ish day wasn’t so bad plus only 9hrs and mon to fri @Bill16 @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby, that work schedule sounds good. I put you on prayer list today just in case. Been to a short walk after work. So feeling better now resting. Hope you have nice dinner.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah might have eggs on toast here @Meowmy thanks I thought of walk I might have been able to just ache now so not going anywhere lol

@TAB hey tabby, you are doing so well. Keep it up.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks I guess @Meowmy I was awake for hours worrying about work this morning ha just have to keep going and nothing bad happen lol

Gday @TAB  how's it going 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Bill16 yeah not too bad work was ok not going to get rich with those hours might help stay at job doing less hrs who knows lol how was your day? Did you go surfing? Roll to servo for iced coffee?

@TAB Hey Tabby Cat, you have done so well. God helps those who help themselves.lol. Hope you can recover your aches tonight before tomorrow work. Lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah got taken off job had to help young guy carry this heavy axle thing prob 150kg he wanted to do it stupid/impossible way. Shouldn’t have done it just too heavy to do that way prob won’t be able to get out of bed tomorrow lol @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance