Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Meowmy  feeling bit the same after looking  at things a bit more re study. going to eat, have a shower , might go lie down for a bit

Hello @TAB just watching commentary on something called the jupiter/uranus conjunction which rarely happens. Exact hit tomorrow astrologically. Baking some bread and put a load of washing through. Looking forward to doing bone broth next week hopefully. Sent e-mail to my brother

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sounds busy . @SmilingGecko  I finally started on coursework here. couple things due before I realised it, and dates dont make sense, guess best just to prioritise.

going for nap now. still cant find old photos. thought were in shopping bag. this is like 4th time looked for them, so not a good sign. hope havent thrown them out .

should have got digital copies years ago  der.

@TAB hey tabby, needing some time to recover ha. Not great . Hope you're okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Ate a quick lunch.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

What is up forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @saturnzoon @Jacques hope you all are having a great day 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you're okay. Just been trying to rest and recover from the week. It's cold here. Ha.

Any day above ground is a good day @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy  was asleep here. where I do my best work lol

what was bad about the week ? re 'recovering' ..

got to get a top on here, sunny outside, cold inside ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance