Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, friend pulled out. But I made it myself ha ha. There is Easter party when get back. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, well good on you @Meowmy  can still get nice food etc. ok to stay in room, done many times, just watch tv , read, its all different as not at home lol 😊

@TAB hey tabby, ordered two family size apple pie from here country bakery to take back for the Easter party. Nice here with warm globe lights on. Just chilling

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice, @Meowmy  when did you say going back then ? if having Easter Party ..

@TAB hey tabby, coming back Saturday afternoon ha. Hope you're okay tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah okay @Meowmy  fair enough . yeah bit bored here , was okay then distracted, need to get back to mood fm 30 mins ago  lol  tried cooking catfood, doesnt even smell like meat ugh was raw, sort of looked like mince ok lots additives 

@TAB hey tabby, it's all dark and quiet here now.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

watch some tv maybe @Meowmy  ?

Hello cool friends @Meowmy @TAB I hope you are both having a nice evening 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..was going to ask re @StuF  guess he's busy w footy and birthday

.. @Meowmy  checked into Hollywood 7 Motel in Vic Goldfields before touring haunted mine tomorrow @Bill16 

I was /am getting on it here , then settle in for 4 days on course assignments ha ha

stray cat has adopted me. f@rker wouldnt so called kangaroo mince ok mixed w lots other stuff. I smelled it, doesnt even smell like meat. tried cooking it adding gravy .l..cats like eff off not touchin it.. it prefer sardines in tom sauce lol, thought was giving it a treat lol . easy fixed.

What are you up to ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance