Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

been to different places from dift directions but never knew where salisbury was in relation to elizabeth etc plus forgot re wynn vale @plasmo i used to live somewhere in country that I would drive in on main north road think but that just seemed to be smithfield then some salisbury then pooraka. could have been 30 years ago when in riverland before all roads changed and changed again

yeah i rarely go up there, gawler prob almost a suburb now

true re Gawler @plasmo 

hoot

hey @plasmo  just up again here. not sure how long for.  change of seasons am sleeping like a log. not used to weight of bedding on me. anyway think coffee and shower now . maybe back in a few hours again. take it easy

hoot

yer , am here for a bit  @plasmo  how are you going ?

yeh tired was sposed to go to something but didn;t manage it

ah well, stuff happens @plasmo not up to much here . had mechanic here looking at why indicators not working. funny . came  up w same answer I did lol.   insurance anyway . cant be driving around w no blinkers, I do short notice movts anyways let alone no indicators lol

yeh just veging
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance