Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Lego anyone?

That's so cool @Bow 

Have you done many others? I remember you showing me a photo of all the sets you've got. 

I hope your doing a bit better this week as well. 

Yeah I’ve done a few sets recently @Birdofparadise8  the new watering can with flowers in it, the rollerskate, and the Disney tribute camera. 

i do have a cupboard of sets to do as well. 

thanks @Birdofparadise8  i have a busy week of appointments. Having heart tests done tomorrow, anxious about that one. 

I did the tribute camera as well, though my dad dropped it, so i need to fix parts of it @Bow 

I hope all the tests go okay. I've been thinking of you. 

IMG_5483.jpeg

Finally finished @Bow @tyme @Jynx 

IMG_5484.jpeg

Awww @Captain24 ! That's so awesome! 

Thanks for sharing it!

I've still been helping my nephew with the crocodile lego he started ages ago. Now it's the easter break, I'll have time to help him. 

He's really into fishing at the moment.

OMG that's soooo coool @Captain24 I love it! And it opens and everything, omg! 

Hope this works! I’m actually on the forums on my phone so I can post the croc my nephew finished. This is the first one he’s done on his own using the instructions from the book. Usually he uses an iPad so he can get different views for each step.

Im actually quite proud of him and the croc is bigger than i thought it would be even though this photo isn’t so good.

@Bow @Captain24 

IMG_1155.jpeg

As I said, it’s not a great photo. The white thing on the croc’s leg is a fish skeleton. The orange small thing on the croc is a bird.

Wow @tyme 

Well done to you nephew 🙂

That’s pretty cool @tyme. Well done to him! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance