Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Dear @Shaz51 ... Oh yes, I would very much like a cuppa. Just put the kettle on and thought Id have one of my cafe style chai latte's.

@Former-Member -  We also have a water lily in our fibreglass boat fish pond. A lovely mauve colour with lots of leaves providing shade to the fish. Got your tag in the garden thread, will go there another time.

Hi also @RainbowUnicorn @Faith-and-Hope@Adge 

Im watching the cricket right now, hoping for a Sydney Sixers win against Bris Heat. @Zoe7.

Sherry

Looks like the Sixers have it covered tonight @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope so @Zoe7. Did you happen to see either of the WBBL semi finals yesterday? 2 terrific matches. Sixers are in next Sat final against Bris Heat girls. Ive been watching the tennis today too when I could. Good to see Ash Barty thru to qtr finals. Young Greek player doing well currently against the great champ Federer.

Sherry

Thanks @Former-Member & @Shaz51

Yes the surgeon has booked me into the public hospital, for surgery (& stay).

A Gourmet cheese platter would be wonderful - I will probaby come home just a few days before my birthday.

Adge

Morning @Shaz51 @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Determined @Smc Hope its nothing too serious @Adge (I've been awol for a few weeks). 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Janiee and anyone else around as well. Its afternoon now, or at least it is here in  NSW. So .. Good afternoon all. 

I hope @Janiee that the reason/s for being AWOL were good, and not bad. I trust you are well, and its good to welcome you back after a short absence.

Would you care to have a hot choc, or perhaps a chai late with me?

Sherry 💜

Thank you  @Former-Member, the absence was just being so busy. I think a smoothy might suit me better today, its so hot and humid and I'm cleaning....yuk lol. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Janiee @Former-Member

Here are a few smoothies to choose from Janiee, plenty if anyone else about. 

Housework does not feature on my list of enjoyable activities. 

easy-smoothie-recipes-1.jpg

yummmmm @Former-Member

hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Janiee, @Former-Member

are you Ok @Adge Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51

*waves

@Lisek come and meet some other carers who understand. This is our virtual cafe where we have light banter and share virtual treats. 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance