Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

beautiful-macro-photos-29.jpg

Oh cool @Glisten 

Where is the sauna ? is it private sauna ? 

@Oaktree  @outlander  @Emelia8  @SmilingGecko  @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope  @tyme @Adge @Shaz51 @Shaz51 @HelloKitty1981 @Tilz @greenpea @Jacques @Bill16 @TAB @RiverSeal 

Morning @PeppyPatti there’s a sauna at Beaty Park. We are very lucky in WA to have saunas in public sports complexes, at a very economical price.

Craigie, Basendean.

G

🥰 @Shaz51  Shazy🐝 ❣️ How’s my girl?

Ok here @Glisten , how about you 

@Shaz51 Being OK is better than a slap on the belly with a dead fish.

I am currently enjoying the physical relief of having a brain 🧠 that works properly. ADHD meds just cut-in.

How’s @SmilingGecko ?

@ArraDreaming will you attempt another Bunnings expedition today?

G

Hello @Glisten! Just cooking an eggless fritatta to use up all my leftover produce. Its in the oven now. Put the recipe up for folks on the diabetes page. I guess we no longer can eat eggs with this bird flu! But Smiling Gecko had a trusty solution! 🙃 Well got to clean my kitchen now. Its very cold in Melbourne brrr. I meditated this morning and then procrastinated a little because it was cold. Now will throw in a load of washing now I've got my mojo on

Thank you for the tip @SmilingGecko  I will copy your recipe 👍🏼

For some reason it binds really well with the chickpea flour @Glisten I prefer it to what I used to bake with eggs. It was too fatty with eggs anyway. This churns out quite well. Its on the drying rack now. Now got to clean the kitchen. The hours have been flying by today. Just put the washing through. Its amazing all the little things I got done today...Hope youve had a nice day madam

Oh @Shaz51 

That is so me with motivation. 

1953.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance