Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7 @greenpea @Schitzo @MDT good morning lovely friends, take care. 

@Meowmy  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Good morning forumites

Good morning @Meowmy,

I hope you have a good day 🌞🌼 xx

Good morning @MDT @Schitzo @Ant7 @Meowmy @greenpea @WIP @Clawde @Shaz51 @TAB @Adge @frog @BlueBay @oceangirl @Former-Member @TideisTurning @Rosie93 @Daisydreamer @pipinya @ButterflyWings @Emelia8 @saltandpepper @Zoe7 @Eve7 @BPDSurvivor @Sans911 and everyone here. Have a great day!

I'm having an okay day planned with some knitting and uni work and some rental inspections to do. I was up until 2:30 working on a uni assessment and then submitting it which my twin offered to type up at 10:30pm last night. Let's just say she learnt about Australian politics uni- style last night- and was quite happy with what she learnt. Talk about a nice sister!

Have a great day! Stay safe and take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Your sister is awesome @Judi9877, Australian politics sounds like a fascinating subject to study. Good luck with the rental inspections 🍀😊 xx

Hi @Judi9877
What was your essay about?

Have a good day

@MeowmyHey beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful day. Take good care of yourself. Love peaHeart

@greenpea hey sweetheart 

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy :)xxx how are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance