Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@eudemonism

Eude the True and Virtuous

Hey @Judi9877 hope your day panned out ok Smiley Happy

Mitzy cat sounds like a good housemate, and I hope your other housemate is faring ok. I have an old dog and she helps keep me grounded.

Thyme goes well with chicken @Flying_Hams plus salt and white pepper

Yeah added thyme into the mix @TAB
Was certainly good.

Mum used to always put it in stuffing best ever @Flying_Hams

Wish I could make roast chicken @TAB
Sister hates it lol

@frog @Hamsolo01 @TAB @Meowmy @eudemonism @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @Sherry @Judi9877 @Adge @Molliex  @Ant7  @JosRapp @Alacarte  @Maggie and all the formites wishing everyone a calm and 'pea'ceful Wednesday :). It is pouring down here where I am which is much needed but still stuffing up my walks with my neighbour....  have support worker coming today so if there is some kind of break in the weather I will go walking with her regardless. Have a great day everyone with whatever plans you have stay warm and dry. Love peaxxx

I hope you can duck in between showers @greenpea  and I hope you have a good day. 

Just get chicken and cook for 50mins @Flying_Hams mum used to say 1 1/2hr per kg red meat ok cooked grey the only way think chicken 45mins just pre heat oven and cut behind drumsticks to see if done or can pull them off . No blood no way. Some form if fat on breast. Or google beer can chook lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance