Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

its better than it was @Everan  just made me feel bit vulnerable and silly Thanks for your thoughts

@Gazza75 hey Gazza, think we may need to learn to be gentle on our selves. Not easy, cos it also need patience and endurance .Lol. I am half way through work. Feel okay. Hope to turn out okay for us all. Take care.

@TAB you are smart cat, tabby, last couple days major that you got through.lol. Enjoy your day. 

Glad wrap is good stuff @TAB
Very useful.

Hey @Ant7
Yeah not too bad thanks. Just plodding along.
How are you today?

yeah still got leakage, maybe more gladwrap next time feel half human now tho re clean haha @MDT 

just got to keep going @Meowmy  and thankyou .. think lots sleep today  

@TAB hey tabby cat, I am learning to be gentle on myself. to have patience and endurance. Think .That helps MI.  Hope you get to a few nice things today. Take care.

@Ant7, that sounds awesome.  I only have a mountain bike, but, miss the old roadie.  Lot easier to cover distance with the road bike.  Sounds like a productive day for you 🙂  I'm at work for a few more hours and then I'll get to the gym.  Same old routine.  Watch some of the tour tonight as its back on after the rest day.  Have a great ride !

well I had a smile to myself about something, cant remember what @Meowmy  lol, had a shower and didnt get foot too wet haha bought self small choc and small bag of chips lol might go for walk after a nap

hope your day goes okay.  Yes resilience,  is a big word MI or not  ..patience and endurance are parts of that

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance