Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

hi @Meowmy  yeah left it too late to have a bath feels too cold to be doing that now

supposed to be 2 deg here tonight. Hope your dreams are kind to you

yes lots veg here tomorrow had cheap steak here tonight

ohhhh @Flying_Hams , I have been  thinking of yoj today xxx

busy day with my frail mum and work , tire tonight xx

Hey @Shaz51
Good to hear from you 🐸

Thinking of you my friend @Shaz51

hugs @Flying_Hams , hope you have a good nights sleep tonight xxx

You too @Shaz51

@Meowmy  Good morning Meowmy 😄 your meal sounds delicious xxx I don't know what I will be making myself and son2 tonight (daughter kind of looks after herself to some extent) I am at a loss am so looking forward to support worker to come in and help prep meals 😄 ....... but then I will have to eat them which will be hard. Have a wonderful Thursday Meowmy. Love greenpeaxxx

@TAB  Hey TABs and good morning are you up and about? 2 degrees is insane! hopefully your are curled up in bed keeping warm. Catch up with your later. gpxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea  and also @Shaz51 @TAB @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @Gazza75 and any others around

Its  minus 3 where I am this week  ❄. As some of you know, I am away visitimg my parents this week. Not used to this cold any more.

I made an apt for my very ill mum with her GP yday.  He was very thorough, and  after 45mins he managed to convince her to be admitted to hospital. Thats where she will be now for a few days. She is very sick.

Lots to do today. Busy busy.

Sherry

@Former-Member  Hi and good morning Sherry. So sorry to hear about your mum. I agree hospital is the best place for her. Good thing she has such a good gp. My best wishes are for you and your mum. Take care and keep in touch. Love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance