Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

It's funny you find that @ENKELI . I haven't heard that for a very long time. It's like being ahead of the curve, or something.

An amazing thing happened today. I haven't revealed my deep troubles to anyone. Except one and only special friend I emailed today. I wasn't trying to alarm them. I hope they understand. I know I'm not the only one with problems, but I havent met anyone that suffers like me. It is painful. But today, someone whom I know not, has publicly revealed the same thing. A type of bird with long wet legs. I know it's bizarre because it's the type of thing a mental health professional wants to treat. But I expect the Woolies sheep will get shorn eventually.

In the mean time please believe me; I am having a stressful time. I am quite safe. If you saws my photo you could tell. I do care about people and aren't being a smarty pants with my freind today. I hope I've expressed myself well, and do appreciate the genuine support I get here and there💯

I was too busy laughing at Ms chipmunk 🐿😂 

@Glisten how did you manage to find a photo of me?! Ha ha ha!

Soft food for dinner, I wish Coles still sold instant semolina. My Nana used to prepare semolina for breakfast when I was a kid, I loved it. I tried looking for some this afternoon while I waited for the chemist to dispense another...another inhaler. Sigh. On a good note my Dr is also bipolar so was mindful of my mood, double checking if I had any SI since getting fired.

I've been on the verge of crying, now happy. I think finding a message from my favourite tomato 🍅 has made me smile. I hope I don't have to but I will happily repay the favour for you.

Are you still feeling sleepy? 

Is ex at all reasonable regarding giving you documentation?

I remember having to deal with ex friends' former spouse, it was like pulling teeth....🤣

I've just realised why ex friend got away with owing me $$. She learnt all she knows from me and my dealings with her ex.

No good deed hey?

@PeppyPatti sorry I haven’t been responsive lately. I hope you are doing okay.

Hi @Stout @ENKELI and anyone else on

@creative_writer hey gorgeous, RU OK?

Sending love, hugs and your favourite hot drink ❤️🫂

I had 2 teeth out over last 4 years one arduous, other painful and terrifying. Be careful of dry socket ist bit healing critical @ENKELI 

Oh @creative_writer 

I had to get away for years from Sane forums - it's nothing about you it's just about you caring differently for you. 

Ask @Faith-and-Hope I'm positive she will agree or @Meowmy .....

I'm sure there will be a time when you can come back and it'll be exactly what you need. 

We are the individuals in society who see the sharp edges and we can deal with it with more empathy and compassion than others. 

img (13).jpg

@ENKELI had a weird reaction to mindfulness activity on placement, so confused. I hope you are doing okay 💖

@PeppyPatti sometimes we do need a break. Placement can be quite exhausting too, MH field requires you to be on top of self care

@ENKELI I’m so happy that you have a good GP will lived experience. So valuable.

My ex? Nooo. He is 195cm & 130kg of angry with a $36,000 gambling addiction.

He drove his first wife to self harm.

Was having an affair with his current de facto wife at least 9 months before we split up.

He was hoping that I wouldn’t no longer exist. Then he wouldn’t have to give me anything.

G

@Stout did you get a reply from your friend?

I think it is a very brave thing to do and I hope you get a positive response.

I miss having a friend. I have probably 2 friends in total but I really miss having a best friend. 

Sane is great and all but there is no opportunity to form a relationship with anyone. 

I don't even know how I'd go about making friends anymore. I worry that people won't like me, or they'll judge me for the way I look - a bit overweight and missing several front teeth.

Much as I love my brother he's my brother. And a boy. I miss sitting and chatting with my ex best friend, having coffee and talking about everything and nothing. And because she manipulated me in such a way I ended up losing the few friends I still had because everyone got sick of her needing to be with me or in constant contact. 

I blame myself as much as her.

Damn, this was supposed to be a post about you and here I make it about me. Sorry Stout, I will shut up and listen to you.

So how do you feel about finding a kindred spirit, someone who understands how you feel? I really hope it is of immense benefit to you and you get even a little relief from your pain.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance