Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Emelia8 ,, @tyme , @Jynx ❤️❤️

Everything is feeling never-ending 

Sorry everyone 

Now my husband's kidney function has decreased deeply , so have to have blood tests and scans to find out why his kidneys are decreasing so fast 

Talk about worry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Faith-and-Hope 🌺🤗

I hope your evening is going well 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Shaz51 🌺💜

it’s very worrying isn’t it.. I hope the reason can be found quickly to prevent this change

Me too @Former-Member , we might both be on dialysis 

Now Mr shaz can not be my kidney donor 

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry to hear that @Shaz51 💜

I hope they can find out why and treat him quickly 

That is definitely a concern regarding Mr Shaz's rapidly declining kidney function @Shaz51 😔.  Hopefully tests can determine the cause and that any further decline can be prevented. Depending on the cause, function can be increased again. ♥  So please try not to worry too much. Worry does you no good whatsoever. And we dont need you with worsening health too,  now do we? 😊💖

Hello @Emelia8 🥰 how are you and little Hannah xx

Thank you for your message and yes very true 👍 😊 

I'm pretty good thanks @Shaz51 . Usual aches and pains,  but relatively mild so cant complain. Got a 6-monthly checkup with my oncologist next Thursday. They seem to come around so quickly. 

Hannah has recovered well from her desexing op. Stitches out last Saturday and now back to our usual long walks again. 

❤️🌹 @Shaz51 

👋💕 @Emelia8 

@Shaz51 So sorry to hear about Mr Shaz. Hope you both, are being well looked after. Thinking of you, my sister. I got out of hospital yesterday after a minor procedure. I have a few weeks off work.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance