Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Afternoon @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Judi9877 @Shaz51 

Hoping your day is goin well

@Zoe7 Sorry to hear about your back hon. I hope you can get some rest this afternoon.

D is going ok. She had a good nights sleep last night. The first for a week. Still having to take pain meds. Will ring tomorrow to find out when we can get in for these other tests. At least we all got some sleep last night.

She asked me last night to promise her that I wouldn't take her to hospital again. Told her I couldn't promise that but would try everything else first. She seemed ok with that. 

Did some food shopping this morning and have already cooked tea. So this afternoon will be spent on the couch watching footy. 

I hope you can all have a peaceful afternoon 💌💌

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie 💜💕💜

@Former-Member Heat does help with the back pain and laying down does sometimes. Standing and sitting hurts - a bit hard to avoid at work so I hope it has eased substantially by tomorrow. Going to have the footy on whilst I work this afternoon - see who we play in the elimination finals.

@Snowie You handled D really well - not promising but being straight with her. That must have been hard to do when she asked - I have no doubt you will do whatever is needed though ...and explore all avenues to help her. Enjoy your afternoon on the couch Hon. Give Izzy a cuddle from me 🐶💖

Good afternoon @Zoe7 I hope your back feels better soon.

it must be an afternoon for resting because I’m on my bed @Snowie trying to relax and get some peace and quiet. It’s good to know you all slept well last night and I hope d continues to improve.

Lots of love

💜💛💙

I hope you get some peace and quiet @Eve7 💗

Ohhh sending you lots of hugs my friends @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Eve7 , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 , @Adge 

Wow what a day yesterday 

I could divide it up into 3 for the day 

Sooo tired today xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 thank-you. Rest up well. 🤗💕😊

Thank you @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , sitting with you my sister and friend  xoxo 

@Faith-and-Hope  @Former-Member @Snowie @Eve7 @Shaz51 Slept all afternoon - wasn't planned - sat on the couch to rest my back for a few minutes and woke up 4 hours later 😔 So far behind in work now but not much I can do about ...will need to catch up during the week - which is not ideal but it is all I can do. Going to head to bed soon as I am still struggling to keep my eyes open.

Hugs to you all 💖💙💜💚💛

@Shaz51 Love ya my sister 💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance