Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Tobes was talking at the door when we returned home @Snowie so he is slowly returning to himself. Still no toilet stop though so may need another trip to the vet tomorrow to give him some help. 

Clover was the centre of attention again - passed around for cuddles and the vet did not want to give her back Smiley Tongue She is thinking of getting one like Clover for her 50th birthday coming up as well. 

Tobes is asleep now but I will offer him his normal biscuit later as it should not affect his tummy. A couple more days of chicken and rice then start introducing his normal food gradually - but only once he starts going to the toilet again. 

Been to the chemist and in pjs now too - I am hoping I can get some sleep tonight now Toby is doing a bit better. No doubt Clover will love having him back on the bed - she curls up between the two of us Heart Cat is also back sleeping in her room so she is doing better too - what a holidays we have had hey - but thank goodness it has all happened in the holidays because there is no way I would have left any of them to go to work.

@Faith-and-Hope 🌹💖🌸😋

So glad things are getting back to normal hon @Zoe7 It has been a very busy and difficult couple of days for you.

It sounds like you all need a good nights sleep tonight, so hopefully they sleep so you can too.

Nearly night biscuit time for all fur babies and then some quiet time with them all asleep @Snowie Clover likes to play late at night but she has had a big day so I am hoping she will sleep instead tonight. Watching the footy with her sitting next to me and Tobes on his doona so a little normality has returned.

I suspect it will be a hard night for you tonight with your guest in the house so please look after yourself too Hon Heart

It will be a hard night but my meds will help make me sleep. S wanted him to stay the night so I couldn't say no just because of my feelings. Have ECT in the morning so an early start so early to bed tonight. 

Hoping for your sake that Clover decides to go to sleep early tonight @Zoe7 You certainly need a good nights rest.

Will say goodnight now hon. Going to have a shower and then take my meds and go to sleep.

I really hope you all get some sleep. Talk tomorrow 💌💌💌

I wish you nothing but a good sleep tonight Hon and that all goes well with ECT in the morning. Sending you a little extra love for tonight @Snowie and one massive hug Heart

Goodnight @Snowie ......💞❄️🌷🌙💤

❤️🙏👂🦋💞 💐❣️  @Zoe7 

Thinking of you tomorrow @Snowie  ❤❤❤

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope ' @Zoe7  ❤❤

❤️🦋🌹 @Zoe7 ...... ❣️

Thinkyng of you too @Shaz51  😘💞

@Zoe7  I am heading to an art gallery for the afternoon but I will look in for any report you have on how Tobes is going Hon.  Hope you got some decent sleep last night ...... ❤️🦋

👋💞 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Eve7 @Anastasia  .... anyone else around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance